|Golden Retriever Pin|
Elvie Zell was the first of the Gallery's artists to respond to a fun questionnaire we made up based on the Pivot Questionnaire used in the television show Inside the Actor's Studio. We will be featuring one artist per week giving you a glimpse of what makes each craftsperson tick.
|Tuxedo cat earrings|
Elvie, an Ohio resident, is a superb copper enamel artist and a great favorite of our pet loving customers. Some of her exquisitely detailed jewelry is pictured between the questions.
|Lhasa Apso pendant|
1. What is your favorite color?
BLACK & WHITE
2. What is your least favorite color?
3. What turns you on creatively?
4. What turns you off creatively?
5. What is your idea of happiness?
FREE TIME, SIDE PORCH, STACK OF MAGAZINES, THAT BRAZILIAN DRINK I CAN’T PRONOUNCE OR SPELL
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
7. Who is your favorite artist?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to?
10. Describe your work in one word.
|Marmalade cat pin|