|Large and small fabric bags for cosmetics, coins, treasures by Jude|
|Jude's handmade t-shirt and matching skirt|
Let's do another round of the our weekly artist questionnaire based on the Pivot one from Inside the Actor's Studio on Bravo. The questions have been changed to reflect an artist's point of view. Jude was kind enough to respond to it and here are her answers....
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your least favorite color?
White (does white count?)
3. What turns you on creatively?
Bright colors, text, old drawings, childrens' book illustrations, music, fabric, sequins, beads.
4. What turns you off creatively?
Abstract images, limited color palates.
5. What is your idea of happiness?
So many things! Family, friends, work, pastries, flowers, good books, lots of sleep... the balance of all these things and more.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I love Asheville, but I wouldn't mind spending a year or two in India, Italy, or the Pacific Northwest.
7. Who is your favorite artist?
By far, Maira Kahlman
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to?
10. Describe your work in one word.
|Jude's knit top and skirt mix and march with anything|
|Jude's ginkgo applique skirt|